Sunday, May 16, 2010

Conan O'Brien likes his women like his BBQ; what's Conan's wife say?

Conan O'Brien on Twitter is a riot, especially when he blasts off really interesting tweets. But even with that, Conan's latest Twitter blast is something:


I’m in KC. I like my BBQ like I like my women, HOT. Also, rubbed with Molasses, Coffee Grounds and Cayenne.
about 6 hours ago via web


Women? As in more than one? The last time this blogger checked, Conan O'Brien was married to Liza Powel and they have two children. Liza's a looker, so Conan should have said he likes his BBQ like he likes his woman singular: hot.

Whatever the case it's clear the former host of The Tonight Show is feeling good about himself and his future. His new show on TBS starts this fall and his negative NBC past is finally behind him after the 60 Minutes interview.

What was on Conan O'Brien's mind? Does he have a David Letterman-type female assistant he's thinking about? Writer perhaps? Cheerleader?

Conan, clear this up for us?

Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Who cares?? He is an egotistical jerk, dull and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree here. If Conan were so dull, you'd not have even considered a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Zennie, good call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Or maybe it was a joke? Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Who the hell are you? TAKE A JOKE! you've never heard the cliche, "i like my women like i like my __________?"

    I was going to blast you (no pun intended) for how poorly written your opening sentence is (you sound like a third grader) but then i saw how dumb you are preaching monogamy in comedian's tweets.

    Again, you are a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous - you can't be very smart to write that I "sound" ...it's not a video. But then, you don't state your name, so who can take you seriously?

    ReplyDelete