Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tila Tequila (or alternate personality) goes off on Juggalos on MissTila OMG

Tila Tequila herself has said she has multiple-personalities (and one of them may have been the one who tried to kill her), so when this blogger took a read at the latest on the "Aftermath of the Tila Tequila attacked at The Gathering of The Juggalos" issue, the blog post that was entered at Tila's blog was too much to ignore.

Someone called "BiG Tits" (which must be Tila Tequila) went on a massive rant aimed, and rightly so, at The Insane Clown Posse's so-called Juggalos.

And "rightly so" because some commenters (of the over 700 now) on my YouTube video on the matter think Tila had it coming to her. Just look at the comments below the video, which you have to click here to see, and here's the video itself if you don't want to:



Here's most of it.


Yo I know I’m a new staff blogger here and I know I should keep my mouth shut about this, but Tila is still my girl so I gotta put my 2 cents into this fucked up shit! I don’t wanna be puttin’ her private business all out there or nuthin’ but I’m at her crib takin’ care of her right now and she fell asleep a lil’ while ago so that means I’m finna go off on some bitches!

First of all, who the fuck are all of you idiots hiding behind your stupid computers talking shit to a woman who clearly is one of the sweetest chicks I ever met in my life! Fuck the media and fuck all the haters! Tila is a down ass chick who got nuthin’ but love for people of all kinds! When she got booked for this bullshit Juggalo hoody hoo shit, I remember her tellin’ me about it and she was genuinely excited to go! Ya’ll don’t know her like I do so just stop all the shit talkin’ and actin’ like you’re so gangsta over the internet ok?

First of all, if it were any of you bitchasses who went up there onstage, the minute you got booed or something thrown at you, I know your scared ass woulda ran off the damn stage with the quickness! Secondly, majority of people wouldn’t even agree to go to some trash infested hoody hoo bullshit festival KKK gathering or whatever you call yourselves! But Tila did! you know why? Because she’s down like that and shows LOVE and that’s how you morons treat a damn lady?

You know I remember another time when I was with her in NYC for her press tour there and she was booked to perform in The Bronx, and her team and people who were “SCARED” of the Bronx told her that she shouldn’t perform in such a “DANGEROUS” place! But guess what? She fucking did it anyway! She’s got more guts and balls than half of you twerps here talking shit about her! You’re all just a bunch of internet gangstas when really, Tila would kick all ya’ll asses in a fucking minute in real life!

Tila took blow after blow to her head and everywhere else, bleeding non-stop! Yet, homegirl STILL managed to stay onstage, all while bleeding, covering her face with a towel over her bloody eye, to finish performing her full set for you idiots! Now THAT is a REAL Gangsta! I don’t care what you say about ma girl but the truth of the matter is: TILA IS THE MUTHAFUKING TRUTH! The girl stayed up there like a damn trooper! So fuck alll ya’ll who wanna talk shit on ma girl! Talk all you want, but you know damn well that girl has heart, balls, and more guts then you will EVER have, sitting behind your computer talking shit at her website!


Click here for the rest.

Sadly, Tila, regardless of what friend, personality, or staff blogger is talking for her, has a right to be upset. It's not just the attack, but it's the zenith of a kind of pergatory Tila's created for herself.

While they should not have done that to her, Tila Tequila also didn't need to be at The Gathering of The Juggalos. Moreover, they pelted her website with warnings.

Once Tila gets over this crazy desire to be harmed by her haters, which means she has to place herself before them, she will find the lucrative sanity that if not she, then I'm certain her parents want for her.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 AM

    Insane Clown Posers attract the lowest form of scum. These "Juggalosers are multi-posting like crazy in their desperate effort to defend their "image".

    ReplyDelete
  2. iam jugg im called DDK, I Give A Fuck Bout My Imagie An If You've Ever Been To The Gathering You Would Also See Not Alot Of People Care Either lol, Tila Is A Sexy Women Who Paid Alot For Them Titties(why should i respcet that)This Gurl Deff. Deserves Respect Tho, I Mean Didnt She Have Sex With Flava Flav On a MTV show Or Somthin? lol Who Cares Bout Her an her Imagie Shes Just A pretty face, who gets paid alot of money to take her shit off for a play boy spread or a photo shoot, im not from hollywood an i never plan to visit but when tila ACTUALLY DOES SOMTHIN i mite change my opion, by the way her music is slutty as hell an cant be called hip-hop or rap more or less from lack of a better word "jus slutty music"

    ReplyDelete